Monday, June 8, 2009

holidAYS..

my caramel cream


yvonne's signature hot chocolate

me n vonne

went to genting then i n vonne went to watch MONSTER VS ALIEN..
which i watch b4 dy..lol..
then after the show we went to starbucks..


b4 dinner..ask tis ppl want to eat wat..he said kfc while he was still sleeping..
then say i v noisy cuz disturb him..
memang is vincent's bro..lol..
pattern same wan..hao xin buy 4 him still kena he say like that..
suan liau..haha..but at least vincent better than him.lol..
wun sleep so much..



went to malacca after that to c my aunt..my aunt went back to her husband's kampung..
there were lots of fruits lo..
then my mum go pluck as my aunt ask to..
then got durian sumore..drop from the tree when we eating rambutan..
my mum saw the durian drop was like so happy..
then go n pick and say wat..
when she is small she aso like that..lol..

everthing was quite ok la..
go holiday will miss u a lot..
holiday without u seems to b like boring..
like cnt ply till v happy..
shien,i miss u a lotss..






No comments: