Monday, June 22, 2009

19,20,21 of june..premier netball competition..

whole team..went to the beach behind the hostel. at the netball court
at the pendaftaran place..

wen xin injured and she was scared of that antiseptik..so mei foong ask wen qian to hold her hand so that cn put the medicine on her leg..lol..

at the beach pretending to run
our shoes..


feli,sarah,wen xin,me n manda..
siting in the middle of the road..


our room is messy..



wen xin took my pic when i am sleeping using my hp..i am hugging her pillow..hahaha..


haha..kena i took..manda is eating..choco..


our captain(ah tu) n me..at the beach..

at the bus stop..taking pic..then wen xin's face appear..lol..

the 3 of us..feli,manda n me..






manda,feli,me n sarah..going for jamuan..


feli n me..


me n sarah on the bus..she ask me to took at tis angle..


manda..act cute..lol..

ah tu,me,manda,sarah,feli n mei foong..

before going to jamuan..we had ntg to do..so came up wif this idea..
i cnt tahan then laugh out..haha..


manda,me,ah tu n feli was taking v v v formal pic..

manda,wen xin,me n feli..manda,me,sarah.anith n feli..anith sesat..


overall..is was very fun..n the bathroom at there dun have door wan..
was like..omg went i saw it..
but in the end we bath in the toilet..v squezy..
then..a lot of ppl injured their knees..including me..
then ah tu ask..nowadays a lot of pl injured their knees..is it a trend??lol..
the last day..was quite sad lo..cuz going back dy..miss premier game a lot..
..haha..
went there relly miss u a lot..
receive ur call..i am v happy..haha..
wish u will always be by my side..

No comments: