Saturday, June 13, 2009

happy day!!

went to jusco today wif shien and siqi n her...
went to vivo eat..then si qi keep look at me..
was kinda shy..lol..cuz of her weird expression..
then went to the game station..went to ply bk wif dear..hahaha..
after that got ntg to do so went to watch movie..but memang ady plan la..
DRAG ME TO HELL!!
was scary all the time..
the ghost keep appeared n the sound effect was v loud..
then suddenly mum called..

  • me:halo..
  • mum:wat r u doing now??
  • me:watching movie..lol..
  • mum:till wat tym??
  • me:not sure le..
  • mum:go watch wif bf??
  • me:no la..wif si qi..
  • mum:ok..bye then..

hahahaha..
was like suspecting me..
but seriously was watching wif him..
lol..then after hanging up the call..
suddenly the ghost appeared..the sound was so loud..
kena scared seriously...my hand straight away cover my face..then..
hahahahahahaha...privacy..lol..
but that show was rely nice..


dear..
thanks for accompany me today..
i am v v v happy..
i treasure all the time today..
rely rely v happy lo..
hahahaha..
i love u forever..

No comments: