Thursday, April 30, 2009

i love you more than u tink..

even though we know for seven months..
isn't long or short time..
in tis past seven months i relly know a lot of things bout u..
i get to know what u like n wat u dislike..
n i am trying my best to make you happy..
cuz ur happiness can brings me laughness..
sumtimes u sad i would relly sad too..
when u happy eventhough i got sad things i aso will be happy...
tis is my first time to be like this..
i had never b like tis b4...
but being like tis..i am much much more happy..
sumtimes i make mistakes..
i would rmb it till long cuz i am worry that i will make you sad again..
all ur things i would rmb it clearly..
relly very clearly..

nwadays everyday keep dreaming bout u cuz i relly miss u very much..
sumtimes dream till dun wish to go skul..
maybe cuz we din always meet(as in talk or go out)
but i treasure all the tym we had spend together..
and i trust u the most out of everyone that i know..
cuz i would just say out all my things to u when i am facing u...
and sumtimes u were injured i would ask y i am not the 1 hu injured??
nw..u told me all ur things and i am very happy..
i sumtimes would keep asking myself..
i would be so lucky too???
cuz i have u..
cuz not everyone will be as lucky lyk me..
and so...
i love you more than u think..
SHIEN,ILOVE YOUVERY MUCH..
and thank u...

No comments: