Thursday, April 9, 2009

how i wish u would tell me the truth

u noe wat..from every single word u say u said..
i noe sumthing is not rite..
when i keep on asking u..
u dun wan to admit..
is like v hurt dy lo..

tis morning..saw ur leg injured..
u noe how i feel ma??
u understand ma??
i was very sad but i couldn't do anything..
i was at bhind there closing my eyes so that my tears wun drop..
all i wan is just u cn tell me the truth..
u promise me dy wat..
not to hide anything from me??
but still??
wat happen??

till now..i say out..
u only told me the truth..
i was like the whole nite crying lo..
i toking to ting yi..
was like she trying to make me happy..
but in the end when i was in the bedroom..
all i was tinking is u..
then my tears roll down..
still wan to hide from me..


all i cn do nw..
is hope that u will recover soon..
god bless..

No comments: