Monday, November 2, 2009

wat does it means...

u means a lot to me...
without u,i dunnoe how to continue my life..
i dunnoe hu to tell when i face prob..
i dunnoe hu to go to when i nid sumone there..
i dunnoe wat to do if i am lost..
u noe being wif u,it rely makes me feel xin fu..
n whenever going back home time i would think that if time cn stop..
then i cn b wif u longer..as in meet la..

i just wan to say that..
i nid u in my life..
it wouldn't b complete without u..
u rely v gud to me lo..
but u sumtyms will say u useless..but u r not..
but now seldom dy..
so v gud..
hahahaha,..
u always very worry n care bout me..
nby ever did so..as in so worry..
but u did..thx le..
in future aso muz like that k..

u always there whenever i nid u..
whenever i face my prob..
nwadays keep think of being gud to u..
but i dunnoe wat i did gud enuf or nt..
but i wan to b better..
but i dun relly noe how.
so u give me suggestion la k??
hehe..i rmb every word u say b4 pmr which u wan to do it after pmr..
n now i am doing it 4 u..hehe..
but dunnoe whether u rmb wat u said or not la..
hope u will like wateva i had make n going to make 4 u..


got sum word wan to say wan..
but ltr ppl c dy..
vomit..
bu hao yi si say..
sorry ar..
but still i wan to say..
i love u!!

No comments: